A student’s life comprises of research papers, note making, group studies, and much more. To complete these tasks efficiently, a bunch of software can make a big difference. Here’s a curated list of the best free software that can make a difference in a student’s life.
Group Studies Software:
- BaseCamp: Team Coordination Software
- Mendeley: Reference Management and research network software
- LaTex-Writing System for research papers
- Jabref– Graphical Bibliography Reference manager for LaTex
- Lyx-Document Processor that focuses on the document’s structure
- Scribus– Desktop Publishing Software
- ReadCube – PDF and reference manager
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: –PDF Reader software
- Skim: PDF reading and note-taking software for OS X.
Note Taking :
- One Note – Digital note-taking app for your devices
So, what do you think of the list? Is there any other software that you think should be on it? Let me know in the comments’ section below!